March 7, 2018
- The WA State Schoolgirls is a state representative team that will compete in Shepparton, Victoria for 1 week on 24th August – 31st August 2018. A WA boys and girls team will compete against six other states [NSW, Qld, Vic etc] at a national even
- The championship will be held around week 7 of Term 3 which will not be in the period of NTC Challeng FW nationals or school based exams.
- From this event players are selected with the chance to wear the Australian colours as part of an Australian Schoolgirls team and in the past travelled to international fixtur Last year two WA players were selected for the Australian Schoolgirls representative team.
- The national competition is difficult and challenging. On any given year there are several players that play in this competition that will and do play in the current W-League and go on to play Matilda’s and young Matilda’
What age can I be selected to play and do I need to be at a State High School?
- If you are aged between 13 and 18 and are currently attending a school (state or private) or TAFE (including SEDA) then we wish to extend an invitation to you to be part of the trial squad for the WA State Schoolgirls Football Team for 2018.
Please follow and like us: