The 1 hour sessions over 4 weeks are tailored for specific age groups and will be based around teaching and correcting:
- basic different handling techniques
- diving for high and low saves
- body positioning in relation to where the ball is in a match
- body positioning in relation to crossed balls
- ball distribution (kicking and throwing out with hands)
The sessions are open to boys and girls however spaces are limited. Coaches are requested to nominate up to two players from their team to attend. You must inform them and their parents of the details above. You do not have to register for these sessions but please make every effort to take advantage of this opportunity.
Players are expected to arrive at least 10 minutes before the sessions start time, wearing appropriate training kit, gloves (if they have them) football boots and shin-pads. Each player should also bring a drinks bottle and a healthy snack for afterwards.
Goalie gloves will be on sale to those who wish to purchase their own pair.