HAMERSLEY ROVERS JUNIOR FC
Player, Coach, & Manager Resources
Football West, in conjunction with Gow Gates, has arranged insurance cover for all affiliated associations, clubs, officials, coaches, voluntary workers and players. The FFA National Insurance Programme website is provided so that players and club administrators throughout Australia may have immediate access to the policy benefits and procedures of the insurance programme.
FFA, Gow-Gates and Sportscover remain committed to providing the football community with a first-class Sports Insurance Programme whilst maintaining the affordability of registration.
Whilst the plan provides basic levels of cover for players and others participating in Football, it is not all encompassing (this is necessary to keep the cost of insurance affordable for players) and does not seek to replace the need for private health and other insurances.
FFA encourages all players and officials to take out their own private health insurance, life insurance and ‘Top Up’ coverage over and above the coverage provided under this plan. Gow Gates can assist in regard to ‘Top Up’ insurance and other insurance requirements.
To lodge a claim please go to http://www.gowgatessport.com.au/football/claims/ and select the Football West icon/logo. You will then be redirected to a page where you will need to create an account (for first time users) or log in (for existing clients).
Some things to remember;
- It is the responsibility of the parent/carer to initiate and pursue the claim through the insurer, not the clubs
- If you need a club official to certify or sign the forms, please email the club Member Protection Officer on firstname.lastname@example.org and we will arrange this for you
- If possible, we ask that any injuries, that are obvious on the day of occurrence, be listed on the match card. A copy of the match card can be lodged with your claim to assist in validating the claim
- If an injury occurs during training, please ensure the coach and manager are made aware as they will likely be requested to provide witness statements to validate the claim
- Many ground marshals keep incident reports/books – we ask that your incident be included in the incident book to assist with your insurance claim.
Please email email@example.com if you need further assistance.
Welcome to the HRJFC Coaches’ Corner. This page is intended as a resource for all of our coaches and aspiring coaches (parents and siblings who just haven’t taken that final step yet!!). In this section, you will find our training program for coach education, links to practice planning tools, game preparation tools (proper warm-ups, substitution and playing time policies and strategies) and other coaching related resources.
As a Club, we have access to one of the premiere web based resources, The Coaching Manual. All registered Hamersley coaches have log-in access to this valuable resource.
Coaches, this is your resource site, so if you have suggestions, or want to add in your own content or ideas, please feel free to contact us. Thank you for stepping up to be a volunteer coach with Hamersley Rovers Junior Football Club. We hope your time here is both rewarding and fun!!
Online subscription service available to all registered Hamersley coaches - high quality, user-friendly videos and other resources, ideal for football coaches of all levels, from Sunday morning volunteers and parents to UEFA-qualified Academy staff.
Welcome to the Manager’s Corner.
This section is specifically to help new managers familiarise themselves with the processes and competition rules. Please see the “Policies” page for HRJFC policy documents.